Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I get older issues?
- Click right here!
- How do I update my mailing address?
- You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I’d like to have The Pitchfork Review in my bookstore, record store, hotel, library, boutique, etc. Who should I contact?
- Folks looking to order in bulk should contact Ryan Kennedy at email@example.com.
- I’d like a refund. This isn’t what I was expecting.
- Once an issue has been shipped to you, we do not issue refunds. If you have a subscription you don’t want, you may cancel that any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll issue a pro-rated refund for the remainder of the issues of your subscription that we have not shipped. You won’t receive your money back for the issues we have already shipped. We reserve the right to issue refunds at our sole discretion.
- My issue arrived all damaged. What can I do?
- If your issue arrives damaged, please send a photo to email@example.com, and we’ll mail you a replacement.
Condé Nast. All rights reserved.
Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our
User Agreement and
The material on this site may not be reproduced,
distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise
used, except with prior written permission of Condé Nast.